We are hiring!
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Reciprocal Space is a London-based science visual communication design studio. We provide bespoke visuals: 3D/2D animations, illustrations and branding for the biotech/medical/tech sectors.
We are seeking to recruit a highly-motivated individual to take over a business marketing and communications role at Reciprocal Space. It is a great entry-level or early-career opportunity role. We will provide some training to integrate you into the existing operations in our company.
• An undergraduate/Master’s degree in either a science, design or business-related discipline
• Exceptional command of written and spoken English
• Previous experience in marketing or business development is desired but not required
• Ability to learn fast and adapt to a variety of tasks and responsibilities
• Exceptional organisational skills
• A positive and bright attitude
• An interest in science
• Play an active role in the planning and development of company’s marketing and business development activities
• Establish and maintain effective communications with clients
• Build and support marketing campaigns
• Manage and update social media channels
• Represent the company at conferences and networking events
WHY JOIN US
• You will work in a young, vibrant, international team of world-renowned designers, artists and scientists
• You will take part in exciting projects that are changing the world we live in: from space satellites to
• A great opportunity for a person who wants more than a regular office job and is passionate about
learning about the world
• A unique opportunity to boost your career and learn new skills
• Flexible working hours
• Work remotely from anywhere in the UK
• Part-time (about 20 hours per week) in the first instance
Please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Marketing and Communications Coordinator in the subject line. In the motivational letter please state why you think you are a good candidate for this position, clarify your relation with the science or business sector and stress why you are a good communicator.
The latest date to send applications is 16th July 2021 but the recruitment process might end early if the right candidate is found earlier. Planned start date is late August 2021 but it is negotiable. Please use the same address to send over any queries.